Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Saturday at the Malibu Lumber Yard


I spent my Saturday in Malibu, as usual I went to my favorite restaurant, Howdy's for lunch. And to my Surprise I had completely forgot that the Malibu Lumber Yard is now Open. All the Shops are done up with Beautiful Dark Wood, Making you feel as though you've landed on a Tropical Island.

I wandered over, The usual Lame stores had set up shop: Intermix and Kitson. Other Shops in the Lumber Yard: Maxfield, Tory Burch, James Perse, alice + olivia, J.Crew, Planet Blue Kids, Theory and The Crumbs Bakeshop. It is Rumored that Milk Ice Cream Parlor and Cafe Habana will Open in the Future too. Fingers crossed!

I did pop into the new dazzling James Perse Shop for some Staple black and white Tanks, And learned that The James Perse Store now offers everything from Linens and Furniture to Surfboards, Ping Pong Tables and Limited Edition Beach Cruisers




No comments: