Friday, June 5, 2009

Travel Obsession: Globetrotter Luggage

I'm definitely a women who loves to Travel in Style. I always have on my Chic Airplane outfit and matching Mulberry Bags when travelling. Globe Trotter Luggage I guess you could say is my Dream Luggage. But the dream really cannot be possible unless I'm flying on a Private Jet.. Which does happen maybe once a year, But not Consistent enough to invest in the Globe Trotter Brand. See Here's the Dilemma with purchasing Beautiful luggage like Globe Trotter or Louis Vuitton, It gets stolen when flying on Commercial Airlines! So not only is your Gorgeous Suitcase taken by some distrustful Airport Employee, but all your stylish clothes inside as well. So for the time being I'll Wait to purchase these Gorgeous Globe Trotting Gems!

Safari Collection
The Pink is my Favorite!


The Cruise Collection

Centenary Collection



Limited Edition Collections

No comments: