Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WIFE Rule #14

(Photographed above my hand addressed Christmas cards waiting to be put in the post.)

The Perfect WIFE should have the most beautiful and neat handwriting. This always comes in handy when writing Thank You notes, Addressing Cards, and Sharing Recipes. This is one quality the WIFE should never be without. If you worry about your penmanship then I suggest purchasing some handwriting notebooks (they can be found at amazon.com). Or if you want to take your excellent writing to the next level enroll yourself in a calligraphy class (check paper source.com for class schedule) Practice makes perfect! - THE WIFE


Faber Castell Artist Pens are my favorite pens to write letters, cards and notes with. I prefer the Medium point pen, I think its the smoothest. They are available at any art store.

Zig Calligraphy Double ended Pens make addressing envelopes a breeze! I like using the smaller end of the pen. Its the exact pen I used to write the addresses with in the photo above.
Also available at art stores.

No comments: