Saturday, February 6, 2010

THE WIFE for the show "What I Hate About Me"


Set your tivo's and don't forget to watch my segment on the show "What I Hate About Me," featured on the Style Network. My apologies for the late notice, I lost track of the date and forgot it aired Saturday at 9:00pm. I was thrilled when the producers asked me to be on the show as their Domestic Expert to teach the lovely Barika how to bake a cake. Below are a few photos from my day of filming and the repeat schedule for the upcoming week. - THE WIFE





Repeat Schedule:
Saturday, 12:00 am
Wednesday, 11:00 am
Friday, 6:00 am and 2:00 pm



2 comments:

Lisa said...

Saw you on "What I Hate About Me" on the style network, great job! I didn't know about the sour cream trick! I will definitely be trying that next time I bake!

OurWorldOfFun said...

You are very pretty