Thursday, December 17, 2009

Must See Christmas Film: "Its Complicated"

Every couple years my all time favorite, Nancy Meyers writes and directs another brilliant and awe inspiring film. Each movie she has directed is on my list of favorites. Even though most of her leading characters are falling apart at the seams, she still knows how to perfect their whole world, down to their dream like home and wifely ambiance. Every film I watch, I always find my self saying..."I wish I lived in that beautiful home, with the cozy decor and adoring family to match." It would be a thrill to meet Nancy Meyers and pick her brain on every subject under the sun (wishful thinking). If your fans of "Somethings Gotta Give," "The Parent Trap," "Father of the Bride 1 and 2," "The Holiday," and "What Women Want.".... Then "It's Complicated is just the movie for you.
















In Theaters Christmas Day


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know the paint colors used for the walls and trim?